A Private Hospital in Pretoria is seeking to employ a Theater Manager to be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that nursing care and service delivery is implemented and practiced within a multi-disciplinary quality assurance team. In accordance the incumbent will be accountable for coordinating capacity building, mentoring and training.
Please note this is a BEE Role and preference will be given to AIC Candidates
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Registered Nurse
- Diploma in Operating Room essential.
- Diploma in Management will be an advantage
- A minimum of 7 years experience in Theatre and Recovery Room is essential
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Theatre Managerial or Shift leader position with a proven track record would be advantageous
- An intermediate level of Computer proficiency
- 2 or more years experience in a private hospital setting
- Experience in clinical leadership
- Thorough knowledge of general / specialized nursing theory and practice
- Extensive knowledge of modern nursing care principles and practices in the highly specialised field in Theatre.
- Extensive knowledge about diagnose and procedures in Theatre