The Reception Manager is responsible for the overall management of the reception area and reception staff.
He/She will also be responsible for admissions and discharge of patients in a professional, friendly and timeous manner as well as creating and maintaining goodwill with doctors and liaison with nursing staff regarding bed bookings.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
- Qualification in Administration preferable
- 3-5 Years’ Managerial experience within a Hospital Reception environment
- Working knowledge of SAP ISH is necessary
- Extensive knowledge of Medical Aids
- Computer Literate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preference will be given to AIC Candidates that meet all the above requirements