An exciting opportunity for an analytical and attention-to-detail Pre- Authorisation Consultant exists at an established Healthcare Administration Company based in Centurion. The successful candidate will utilise their Clinical, Pre-Authorisation & Case Management experience to build effective relationships with our members telephonically.
- A minimum of Grade 12
- A Registered Nursing qualification.
- Intensive Nursing Science & Operating Theatre Techniques qualification will be an added advantage.
- Previous exposure in Renal Dialysis, Oncology and/or Psychiatric environment would be most preferred
- Exposure to Theatre and/or ICU in a private hospital will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of the Coding Systems: ICD10 & CPT4 Principles and sound knowledge of the Medical Aid Industry, Rules & Regulations, ISO and other related legislation
- Previous exposure in a Managed Healthcare Call Centre
- Excellent business writing & communication skills with exceptional telephone etiquette
- Must have strong organisational awareness in order to anticipate the impact of actions on other groups.
- Time Management & good administration skills
- Effective conflict resolution skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Must be a strong team player and results driven
- Computer literacy (MS Office and Medical Administration system)
Preference will be given to AIC candidates