Main Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for managing various product portfolios in terms of stock, marketing and profitability.
Key Performance Areas:
- Sales Targets: Responsible for achieving National Product Sales targets in line with company policy.
- Profit Margins: Achieve the actual GP in line with budget GP for top and bottom line
- Forecasting: Monitoring of Sales and Market trends to ensure optimal product stock levels
- Advertising and Promotion: Manage the A&P budget to achieve company profit.
Marketing Strategy: Development of effective sales and marketing plans in line with company strategy and market trends to create awareness and movement of products
Market Analysis: Therapeutic and Molecular analysis in order to identify areas of interest and new business
Field Work: Work with Representatives and Wholesalers in order to establish that the marketing message and ideals system is being conveyed and implemented accurately. To identify possible areas of concern and take corrective measures in line with company policy
Responsible for timeous and constructive planners, action plans and presentations in order to communicate the marketing strategy for the Representatives and RSM’s to adhere to.
Update and maintain weekly stock report in order to inform the RSM’s of stock availability
Responsible for in house design elements with the purpose of reducing and saving market spend and company time
- BSc or B Pharm Degree or medically related (With retail/marketing experience ideally in the pharmaceutical industry) or
- 3 -5 years’ experience as a Brand/Product Manager in the Pharmaceutical/Medical environment.
- Able to analyse market data.
- Good Financial understanding
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Must be able to work overtime when requested to do so.
May be required to travel nationally and internationally