Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary Health Care
- HIV/Aids and Tuberculosis
- Assist and participate during health campaigns
- Ensure Health and Hygiene promotion
- Update and maintain all medical records and registers
- Update and maintain first aid equipment and inspections of first aid rooms
- Ensure adherence to Codes of Practice for Medical Fitness, Standard, Procedures and Protocol
- Ensure personal and co-workers adherence and compliance to Security and the Company’s SHE objectives
- Code of Practice, and report any observations of this not being done
Requirements, Knowledge and Experience
1) Relevant Degree/ Diploma in Nursing with Primary Health
2) Registered with SANC
4) Dispensing license or certificate
5) Driver’s license
Key Competencies, skills and attributes:
1) Extensive MS Office knowledge required.
2) Must have strong communication and interaction skills.
3) Strong administrative skills.
4) Able to work well under pressure.
5) Assisting with telephonic health inquiries