Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary Health Care
- HIV/Aids and Tuberculosis
- Assist and participate during health campaigns
- Ensure Health and Hygiene promotion
- Update and maintain all medical records and registers
- Update and maintain first aid equipment and inspections of first aid rooms
- Ensure adherence to Codes of Practice for Medical Fitness, Standard, Procedures and Protocol
- Ensure personal and co-workers adherence and compliance to Security and the Company’s SHE objectives
- Code of Practice, and report any observations of this not being done
Requirements, Knowledge and Experience
1) Relevant Degree/ Diploma in Nursing with Primary Health
2) Registered with SANC
4) Dispensing license or certificate
5) Driver’s license
Key Competencies, skills and attributes:
1) Extensive MS Office knowledge required. can work on computer
2) Must have strong communication and interaction skills.
3) Strong administrative skills.
4) Able to work well under pressure.
5) Assisting with telephonic health inquiries