Promotes company products through sales and clinical education of current and potential customers, implants and patient clinic coverage within a defined region. Supports team to achieve projected sales goals and increase sales revenues. Is eligible to train and coach other regional field clinical representatives in a lead capacity.
Requirements for this Position:
• Degree or Diploma with at least 4 – 6 years appropriate experience in South Africa within the medical devices or pharmaceutical industry.
• Fluency in the English Language (oral and written)
• Successful market development experience with multinational companies
• Prior market research or consulting experience would be an advantage
• Strong Leader, ability to facilitate with both internal and external functions
• A broad knowledge of business, scientific, economic, social and public policy trends affecting the medical device industry • Self-starter with the motivation to initiate own sales & marketing strategies and execution plans. • Able to work independently within a strategic framework whilst maintaining high work standards and show excellent attention to detail
• Willingness to travel both locally and internationally
• Valid driver’s license