Core objective of this role is to support the Interventional Oncology (IO) division in achieving their goals and objectives. Additionally, this role may develop more effective Field Sales Support by improving processes, developing markets, educating Doctors, Allied professionals and field staff through best-in-class sales programs.
Requirements for this Position:
• degree or diploma with at least 4 – 6 years appropriate experience within the medical devices of pharmaceutical industry.
• Excellent product knowledge and selling skills.
• Clinical experience.
• Competitive sales person.
• Develop long-term business relationships.
• Strong listening capacity, ease in negotiation and desire in persuasion.
• Strong Leader, ability to facilitate with both internal and external functions.
• Self-motivated, team player with the desire to succeed.
• Must have the drive to meet sales targets.
• Willingness to travel.
• Valid Driver’s license.