To promote and sell Neurosurgery & Advanced Wound Management products.
Responsible for sales
• Develop long term relationships with medical staff
• Operate within the relevant framework of medical laws, regulations and policies.
• Consultative selling of Neurosurgery & Advanced Wound Management Products
• Active promotion of Neurosurgery & Advanced Wound Management Products
• Achieve sales target
• Marketing of clinical trials & studies
• Training both Internal and External
• Advise clinical staff where necessary
• Attend industry specific tradeshows and conferences
• Effectively manage administrative tasks associated with the role
• Stay up to date with industry and professional standards through continuing education opportunities
• Complete stock takes
• Assist Clinical engineer as needed with product info, Capex details, serial numbers etc, ensure all fault reports are sent to Clinical engineer.
• Responsible for Demo Marketing Material, Brochures and campaign goods
Minimum 3-5 years related medical sales experience
• Relevant Medical Qualification, Diploma or Degree
• Strong customer Service and Account Management background