An established Pharmaceutical Company based in Johannesburg is seeking an Experienced National Brand Manager - Hospital and Vaccines. The ideal candidate will report to the Commercial Head - Hospital and Vaccines and meet the following requirements:
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Completed Matric/Grade12 qualification
- B. Pharm/ B. Sc/ Nursing or Health Science qualification is required
- Relevant Post Matric Marketing qualification is preferable
- Minimum 2-3 years hospital brand management experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Understanding of the vaccines environment
- Minimum 5-6 years Pharmaceutical experience
- Track record in achieving market and financial targets
- Track record in managing cross-functional teams
- This position requires initiative, innovation and a strong sense of urgency.
Drive sustainable, profitable growth of the Private Market Hospital and Vaccines Portfolio through category and brand strategies, brand stewardship, stock management, forecasting, A& P management and commercial acumen – 70% of duties. Manage the implementation of Company / Supplier EPI vaccines tender roll-out by coordinating all stakeholders (vaccine suppliers, Forwarding agents, Department of Health, Procurement, EPI and integrated School Health Program teams as well as other stakeholders relevant within DOH / NGOs). Ensure smooth supply of vaccines onto EPI/SHP, support vaccination program through HCPs training, social mobilization / EPI task team participation – create a platform for understanding amongst various experts and stakeholders and hereby shaping a market for new vaccines introduction or retention tenders – 30% of duties. Note this is on a national level.