Lead the design, coordination, implementation, resourcing and monitoring of the Human Capital strategy in line with the Scheme’s mandate and overall approved strategy, to ensure the execution of key deliverables to support the organisation in its execution functions
- Ensure the alignment of the Human Capital strategy with the requirements of all Human Capital sub-divisions, through the development and execution of tactical work plans for Human Capital.
- Set and drive comprehensive goals and objectives for performance and growth to support the Scheme’s strategy and objectives.
- Lead and ensure the establishment, maintenance and improvement of Standard Operating Procedures, policies, and guidelines relating to Human Capital in consultation with the Principal Officer and other Executive members.
- Lead and contribute to key decisions on Human Capital to support the Scheme’s overall strategy, and drive membership growth and retention.
- Design, implement and use insights gained through business information to compile reports, and metrics to measure success and inform the business decision-making process and realign objectives.
- Oversee all Human Capital initiatives across the Scheme to ensure that their conception and implementation support the strategic intent.
- Establish and lead working relationships with the business areas, to identify gaps and business needs in processes systems enhancements.
- 10 Years Human Capital Management
- 5 Years Health Care
- Degreee in Human resources