An well established Pharmaceutical Company has a learnership for a clinical learner with a Health Sciences Qualification to provide administrative and clinical management support to Site M&M personnel and assist them with the in-house organization, management and execution of projects and activities undertaken by Clinical Operations Site Management & Monitoring personnel assigned to clinical studies conducted within the country. .
- A Health Sciences Qualification (Non negotiable)
- Written and verbal fluency in English and local language (if not English)
- Proven strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment with competing projects and deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities / projects, communication and interpersonal skills, including situations of conflict resolution, problem solving and crisis management. Proactive and positive team player
- Familiarity with all standard IT office tools
- Proven ability to communicate effectively within a multi-cultural / global team environment.
- Exhibits high level of flexibility when facing changes in the work environment
- Ability to create a positive work environment by encouraging mutual respect, innovation, and accountability at all levels